The Ministry of Defense announced the elimination of mine danger in the port of Mariupol

Putin ordered to cancel the assault on Azovstal and block its territory. President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky explained that the military of the Armed Forces of Ukraine received a signal from the command to “go out and save your life.” Article content Authors Tags blocking Истoчник rbc.ru Russian forces have eliminated the mine danger in the port of Mariupol, now the harbor is open to civilian ships, according to the Ministry of Defense. As foreign media explain it Articles Pro Self-employment market will grow. Will India become the new locomotive of the global economy? Then he said that at the plant “Azovstal” left the Ukrainian military and fighters of the national battalion “Azov” (its symbols are recognized as extremist in Russia and banned, the Supreme Court is considering recognizing it as a terrorist organization). They completed their exit from the mill on 20 May. On April 21, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu reported to President Vladimir Putin about the capture of the city. Later, the head of the Donetsk People's Republic, Denis Pushilin, said that the crews of foreign ships that were in the port of Mariupol were sent to their countries, the ships are still there. Ukrainian forces held the defense at Azovstal 86 days. On May 24, the Ministry of Defense announced the completion of the demining of the port of Mariupol, and the next day, the department announced that the port had started working in the usual, “everyday” mode. The fact that the port of Mariupol was mined was reported by the Investigative Committee of Russia in early May, then military investigators found flooded civilian ships in the port. Perhaps the state will come to him Articles Pro Look for “maniacs” and forget about compromises: five rules for the success of companies Instructions Pro How not to leave heirs with nothing when moving and relocating a business Articles Mariupol has been in the war zone from the very beginning of Russia's military operation in Ukraine. The agency indicated that from 8:00 Moscow time on May 25, a humanitarian maritime corridor in the Sea of ​​Azov was open around the clock, but despite this, six previously blocked foreign bulk carriers remain in the port, the leadership of the countries of the ship-owning companies did not accept measures to remove them. In early May, all civilians were evacuated from it, later the Ukrainian military began to leave the territory of the enterprise and surrender. On the same day, the official representative of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Maria Zakharova, announced the departure of five foreign ships from the port. Six foreign ships remain in the port, the department calls for measures to remove them ” alt=”The Ministry of Defense announced the elimination of the mine danger in the port of Mariupol” /> Igor Konashenkov The forces of the Russian Navy have eliminated the mine danger in the water area of ​​the port of Mariupol, now civilian ships can safely use the harbor, the Ministry of Defense reports. Video According to the Ministry of Defense, dry cargo ships remained in the Mariupol port: “Tsarevna”; (Bulgaria), Azburg (Dominican Republic), “Smart” (Liberia), Blue Star (Panama), “Azov Concorde” (Turkey), “Lady Augusta” (Jamaica). Read on RBC Pro Pro Is it worth adopting the strange healthy lifestyle habits of Silicon Valley? The agency called on the diplomatic missions of these countries “to exert effective influence on the owners of ships located in the port of Mariupol, for their withdrawal to the places of permanent registration.” At the request of Roskomnadzor, RBC provides data on the details of the military operation in Ukraine based on information from Russian official sources.