With skewers in the throat. The most ridiculous injuries at a picnic and barbecue

We arrived, unpacked, settled down, — the man remembers. The countryside vacation for these people ended in the hospital. On a day off, a 53-year-old man grilled kebabs with his family at a picnic. According to the guy, everything ended, thank God, safely. This vacationer was more fortunate than the hero of the next episode. Socialite Olga Buzova also became a victim of the hammock. One user admitted on social media that he did too much alcohol at a picnic and dislocated his shoulder while opening a bottle of beer. In the Maldives she wanted to make a spectacular photo shoot, but clucked out of a hammock, good thing  soft sand. The cork flew out exactly into the eye, — describes the situation in the social network of a young man. At picnic, the most frequent injuries and troubles — these are cuts, drifts, insect bites. Moreover, this bone got caught on something and didn't come out». The man adds that in the district hospital the staff and patients lined up in to look at this. I fell off a hammock It's nice to swing in nature and nap in a hammock. Yes so much so that I had to seek help from doctors. I pierced my throat with skewers A man at a picnic in Omsk accidentally pierced his throat with three skewers. Dislocated his shoulder while opening a beer Internet users, after reading the ridiculous  state of emergency from  picnics, share their  funny  stories. — To this day we still can't understand how it was possible to pierce your palm with a sober bone from grilled chicken. A resident of the city of Rubtsovsk (Altai Territory) experienced a clinical death by choking on a barbecue. In critical condition, the victim was taken to the hospital. “A woman lost her balance when she was swinging in a hammock, fell out, fell headfirst on” ;stones, injured. On the Internet there is even a selection of videos of the best falls from a hammock in nbsp;nature. Others were not so lucky. When the meat was ready, the drunk barbecue man gathered the skewers with meat into a "bouquet" and went to the guests, but on the road from brazier to the table stumbled extremely unfortunately. To  the horror of the griller's friends, three skewers pierced his throat. Rescuers transported the woman in a rubber boat and handed over to doctors. Suddenly, he choked on a piece of meat, began to choke, and fell unconscious. A & nbsp; inept kebab man risks getting burns from & nbsp; inciting liquids. But a suspended wicker net for inexperienced vacationers turns into a traumatic roulette. The doctors dragged the barbecue man from the other world. “My friend ruined a fishing trip. A 41-year-old tourist suffered spinal and head injuries when she fell from a hammock at the tourist center of Turgoyak Lake (Chelyabinsk Region). The eye healed, and the sight was not affected. Choked on barbecue Every year, in the  summer media reports, there is news that someone “choked on a barbecue and died”. Aif.ru collected the most ridiculous injuries at picnics and kebabs. According to their choking on a barbecue, he experienced a clinical death, he almost breathed for 15 minutes. The victim was conscious, but could move  — Vitaly Kholin, Deputy Head of the Miass Search and Rescue Squad, told reporters. Yes so that he fell right on sharp tools that he carried in hands! My wife almost fainted fell». Dangerous chicken bone Another story of an Internet user from rest in nature, in which hard to believe. The man will have a long rehabilitation. But not only! We hope these stories will serve you a good reminder that on rest and nbsp;nbsp;you need to be vigilant and not think that "it will definitely blow me over!" Rate the material Истoчник aif.ru   The patient with three skewers in throat was brought by an ambulance from a country picnic, his life was saved, the man was born in shirt»,  — said deputy chief physician of the Omsk City Clinical Hospital No. 1 Sergey Mamontov. “I decided to open a bottle of cider with a spoon (well, I didn't have an opener at hand).      since I wear glasses, the glass broke and stuck into           sticks out of it a shard sticks out.